Communication and protection helmet CABA
- Intelligibility of communications
- Optimized noise protection
- Active noise reduction system
- Automatic noise pressure limitation (ANR)
- Shock and ballistic protection (option)
CABA helmet applications
The noise of modern armoured vehicles is characterized by a high sound level, especially significant at low frequencies, 110 to 125 dBA.
It significantly impairs the understanding of communications and can be physiologically destructive.
Active noise reduction enhances hearing protection for crews.
Do you wish for more information ?Contact us