Information about cookies
What is a cookie and what is it used for?
A cookie (or connection tell-tale) is a text file that may be saved, subject to your choices, in a dedicated space on your hard disk (computer, tablet, etc.) when you use your browser to consult an online service.
It is transmitted by a website’s server to your browser. Each cookie is assigned an anonymous identifier. The cookie file enables its sender to identify the terminal in which it is stored during the period of validity or registration of the cookie in question. A cookie cannot be traced back to an individual.
What types of cookies are being deposited by the website?
Google Analytics Statistics Cookies
These cookies make it possible to establish frequentation statistics for the host site and to detect navigation problems to monitor and improve the quality of our services.
Make your choices
You can at any time set up your browser to express and modify your wishes regarding cookies and specifically regarding statistics cookies.
You can express your choices by setting your browser to refuse certain cookies.
If you refuse our cookies and those of our partners, your visit will no longer be counted in Google Analytics and you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities which are nevertheless necessary to navigate through some of our pages.
The acronym GDPR stands for “General Data Protection Regulation”. The GDPR provides a framework for the processing of personal data on the territory of the European Union and strengthens citizens’ control over the use that can be made of data concerning them.
It aims to guarantee access, proper use and security of the data transmitted as well as the right of withdrawal.
Within this framework, ELNO has put in place the necessary arrangements to:
- Appoint a Data Protection Officer (DPO),
- Obtain the explicit consent of its employees, prospects, and customers, … to collect and use their personal data,
- Identify the processing carried out using personal data,
- Ensure the necessity of these treatments,
- Ensure that its IT service providers undertake to comply with the GDPR,
- Prevent and detect risks of data leakage,
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of the data collected and their processing,
- React very quickly in the event of an anomaly (intrusion, leak, compromise of personal data),
- Responding to requests (information, correction, deletion …),
- Destroy the data after a predefined period in accordance with the regulations applicable to it,
- Documenting the GDPR process (treatment register, etc…)
The purpose of collecting data on the elno.fr website is:
- The identification of requests and applicants to deal with commercial, marketing, HR and after-sales service actions and visitors’ requests for information,
- The transmission of the planned data to the functions in charge of their processing (sales, marketing, HR, after-sales service),
- The recording and statistical analysis of data allowing the management and improvement of the site and its functionalities. For this reason, some of the data collected on the elno.fr website may be passed on to third parties or statistical processing platforms (Google Analytics)
Elno.fr may contain links to other websites. Elno has no influence on the compliance or non-compliance of these sites with the GDPR and cannot be held liable in the event of their failure to do so.
The DPO is your privileged contact on personal data protection issues. He/she can be contacted at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can exercise your rights of opposition, query, access, and rectification using the following form
Should the answers we provide do not satisfy you, you can lodge a complaint with the Cnil