Different types of microphone cells
- Function adapted to severe environments
- Rain and wind protection for some models
- Dynamic cells and electrets
- Omnidirectional, unidirectional or differential directivity
- Amplified or not
- Case and fixing crown optional
Microphone cell applications
Microphone cells are suitable for intercom, public address, telecommunications and radiocommunications applications
Some models, developed according to specific needs, meet the constraints of on-board transport and equip buses, trains and trams.
Widely used outdoors, they are integrated into motorway, toll and user service kiosks. They are also integrated in communication systems for lifts and building doormen.
Do you wish for more information ?Contact us